Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Me to you birthday


Hello crafty friends, I hope your all having a good afternoon.

I made this card for Mrs A's butterfly challenge which you can find here. This card has a lot of elements going on so here goes....

The graph paper is by cosmo cricket, which I hand stitched. The doily topper was die cut and hand stitched again, the bear is a topper I found while rooting round for some other bits. The butterflies were cut using my cameo machine along with some of the rolled flowers. The large flower is form hobbycraft. I then added some buttons to finish the card off.





Thank you so much for stopping by have a lovely evening :)

Vic

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! I love me to you bears I have quite a few my children and Grandchildren have bought me lol I was thinking of buying a cameo but I'm not sure if I would use it a lot but you seem to be able to do lots with them so I'll see hahaha...your card is really pretty and that handstitching is so neat...take care huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, Pretty card and love all your flowers and hand stitched too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful and colourful Vicki.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Vicki!! The bear is so adorable with all of his packages!! The colors are so pretty!! And I love the flowers and butterflies!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive and a perfect card for a birthday. Very creative with the die cut and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, colourful card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Vicki ! Love the flowers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and loving all those wonderful flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a busy card with so much fabulousness to look at. I keep forgetting about the butterfly challenge this time around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting I love reading them and always try and comment back :)